The water gravity bug is a common bug that sometimes happens while you are playing Subnautica game. Although it is not a big bug, it’s still annoying enough to make some players go insane when it keeps happening during the game, which can have a little influence on Subnautica gameplay. There have been various Subnautica bugs that were fixed already, and this one is no exception. Now, you can find out the guide below to learn how to fix the water gravity bug in many ways.
Simple ways to fix the water gravity bug in Subnautica
The bug usually happens when you flip your Neptune rocket platform upside down or when your game loads precursor-bases/islands/water-biomes/npcs at a very slow speed. Once it happens, fix it simply following these ways:
- Utilize the console cheats
- In case you have not saved it yet, just simply re-upload to your old save file.
- Step into your Cyclops/seamoth and enter your lifepod or reach the top of the neptune rocket platform then jump into the water.
- Move to the discussions section of Steam and quickly report this bug
- You need to make a contact with the game developer
- Make some mods for Subnautica game by yourself
- Find and get some mods for Subnautica game