Guide to Have Good Screenshots
If you are looking for how to own the sharp picture in Subnautica game, you’d better read the short instruction below. Through the tips and tricks, we hope you will achieve the most beautiful screenshots showing the really amazing detail of the game.
Console and Commands
In order to switch on the console, you can press F3 and uncheck the Disable Console box (Red Circle above). And now, you have already turned on Console. Close it by using F3. Next, tap the ~ button on the right above Tab and you will soon see a small box which exists at the left – hand corner of the screen.
From that step, you are able to utilize the Console without difficulty. There are some helpful tutorials for you consisting of:
To turn HUD off, press F6 two times.
To turn HUD on, simply press F6 three times
For the screenshot, hit F12 (for Steam)
Aside from that, there are a few details for Console Commands including:
Freecam – It is basically the Spectator Mode. In which, your character will stay in a place and the other enemies will not get close to him.
Invisible – Everything for the protagonist happens normally but he is invisible to the foe.
Oxygen – It will eliminate the demand of you for the air in Subnatucia steam if you determine to screenshot with Invisible.
Day – It will help you establish the time to day.
Night – It is effective to set the time to night.
Fog – Just toggle Fog if necessary.
Here are tips for Freecam:
From the number 1 to 5, they can alter your movement speed.
Meanwhile, the Shift key is able to let you sprint.
You can go into the terrain. Nevertheless, you have to act cautiously because you can get lost in a dangerous world.
The Spacebar key will make you swim up.
In Subnautica pc game, there is an exciting angle that can support your picture look more special and outstanding. Have something off the center and move more to the left or the right so as to create a nice way which adds more interest to a scene. Adjust the camera lower to look up and see how big the item is. For instance,
A downward view
An upward view
The main focus off to the right
Here is an example related to how an angle can make an image different:
Here is the photograph which is shot from below. It will bring back to you the feeling of how huge they are. Both of them are nice. The upward shooting angle is another choice to supply another view.
For Subnautica steam game, the lighting can make you more attracted. It’s possible for you to toggle without the sunset or the sunrise lighting. There are several alluring light effects. For example, you locate the camera in one spot and snap screenshots for a whole day circle. It is seemingly a Stalker hot spot, too.
Because the AI moves appear at random and they are unpredictable, you will get some troubles while controlling your picture. Be patient! Aside from that, you need to try many times before you have a perfect work. You can approach a Reaper with your Cyclops and use Freecam to catch up with it.
As the AI is too accidental, you have not much time to finish. You can spam the screenshot key whilst going after a certain creature or await some beasts to swim by. Check the Sea Dragon!
Stay in front and utilize the max speed on the Freecam.
For the landscape in Subnautica game, you can take your time and find a proper angle to grab with no keeping up with the fast AI monsters.
Because of the unforeseeable nature of the AI in-game and without any way to freeze the surroundings, please attempt until you possess what you’d like. Hope you enjoyed!
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1824 jpN2Eluxn8-CUHFl5Kt-77lMDKPi7UROL04jxSYCt7W5PUkpum1VPrRXkRRylxYB 7eb23327a6e1fa520eb9825599c063face10850b&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 x6W-FBz92S-moMQ0xlt6AOCKCo5AeEdiM46jna03KTz_5BQEsA_27fP1SLNMyKYn cd8ebf9c61ac24b7eb237de18d238fd56d0a3986&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1835 qM_gt7F08Hw1MUo50psaQygj3Mkb3gw3nqjIZBQjYn6PK0B71d3vpTIH38SDTxiJ efe64cede770eabf04714a552114c91bbd6835c6&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1836 dSL7kfT_BQ7_9K50XwtTG2Y4dMK2Y1FRasBmk1w0kKopHsuVqnXYuTk8iYztMRQ1 f81f12006523136218a654aaf93e1c7d0c942f29&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- subnautica console command enable swim
- subnautica screen shot picture
- subnautica screenshot
- subnautica screenshots