Spoiler Free Hints for Inexperienced Newcomers
For newbies who have already known Subnautica game and join the challenge for the first time, free hints or tips that we offer will be really effective for you, new players, to experience the own adventure more comfortably whilst trying to avoid destroying the value of areas, or being extremely eager for discovering creatures and spoiling your crafting ability.
We can say that the guide that we are talking about is a spoiler that you can learn about it without paying a penny. From that, everything we want to present will not mention to figuring out the answer to every question or showing you how to beat the game. What you need to keep up with here will only focus on the way to start your journey confidently.
- Firstly, the Scanner tool is one of the most important priorities in Subnautica PC game that you will use to work and move ahead. You can press RMB to scan what you aim. It will take about 10 seconds to finish scanning. For fauna, you can do multiple times. If it displays Normal, the target is not infected. Additionally, you can do the same for your body by holding F. It will give the progress if the infection if your health is not fine. Note that the Scanner will require a Battery to run. You can replace by using R key. Do not miss any ingredient and construction which do not exist before! They can be crucial to the Subnautica game.
- Especially, when you accept to enter Subnautica PC game, you have to keep in mind that you are not recommended to fight against most of the enemies you encounter along the way. Generally, the game is about disabling, dodging or distracting them for a short time.
- The earliest base you erect in Subnautica steam will be located on the border of two Biomes. From that arrangement, you can mine various resources rapidly. According to the best tutorial, the initial part will be built 50-100m deep. You can construct the next at 300m+.
- A radio receiver is an essential item! Assemble it as fast as you can to contribute to boosting your progression.
- Although the air pipes cause annoyance, they are helpful to travel early.
- You can stock up on an amazing medkit whenever you stay near a Lifepod.
- Do not forget to carry some food and water with you! They are very necessary for you to eat and drink when you often head into somewhere attracting when your status bars are descending down.
- When doing a remarkable long trip for “Purified Water”, you are advised to store at once. Otherwise, the water has a propensity to make you a little annoyed when you run low. You should implement right on the spot.
- Bring a spare locator beacon or two always!
- Do not craft too many batteries since you can pick up a lot of something similar in a vital location in the first half of Subnautica PC game! If you get troubles searching for the correct position, you can move around the surface at the wrecked end of the Aurora when you wear the radiation suit.
- If you stumble on a new resource, quickly gather it, particularly when the area is unsafe and distant. Not only that, some items that seem useless can become vital to generate valuable stuff. Some of them will grow or hatch! Aside from that, there is a cargo upgrade to the opening vehicle that is handy in delivering loot back to your house.
- If you realize that you are not making progress or you cannot undo the lock of any Subnautica crafting recipes option, you can follow story prompts available to you. Whilst looking for the last section that you’d like to scan, you can get stuck easily when the story frequently moves you to technology as the game advances.
- When you can control your means, please carefully choose the appropriate place in Subnautica game to park them! Do not leave them near larger monsters or they will be demolished! These guys can steal some gear.
- If you add something to the base, remember to pay attention to your HP. When you hit a negative amount, it will take damage and you can stop that by dismantling some details.
- subnautica hints
- subnautica hints and tips
- subnautica recipes